Guidelines for obtaining a driving license in Saudi Arabia
Riyadh: Millions of Pakistanis are working in the field of driving in Saudi Arabia. Most people want to know how to get a driver’s license in the country. In this regard, details have been revealed.
Details of the condition
- The minimum age limit for a normal driver will be 18 years while for a public driver it will be 20 years.
- The petitioner should not be convicted by any court for using or selling drugs. Must be physically fit.
- The applicant must pass a driving test. While the fee will have to be paid.
- If you want to renew your driving license, you have to clear the old traffic challans first.
- The candidate must have a valid residence.
- People who have a driver’s license in their own country are issued a license sooner.
However, those who do not have a driving license have to take the exam after completing their prescribed education in a driving school approved by the traffic police.
Immigrants who have a driver’s license in their home country should have it translated into Arabic and verified by their country’s embassy.
Then register on the website of the approved driving school of the traffic police and take the driving test from there. Those who pass the exam are issued a driving license. People who do not pass the test are trained for at least 30 hours, which is three hours per day.
Individuals who do not have a foreign driving license must register with a driving school and receive 90 hours of training, covering 30 days and 3 hours per day.
After completing the driving classes, you have to pass the exam. You have to pass the driving and traffic science test in Hedges.
After completing the driving test, you have to get a certificate from an approved hospital or medical centre for a medical test, in which blood group, eye test and physical condition are examined.
Fill out the prescribed application form for obtaining an International Driving License. After paying the fee along with a number of photographs and passport photo, you will be referred to the institution from where the International Driving License is issued. May be issued by those who are authorized to do so.