Free Download WP Rocket Premium Plugin v3.8.1 Latest version (Infinite). WP Rocket is the paid caching plugin for WordPress. It is the most popular WordPress plugin. WP Rocket has many features and these features can do more than a regular free cache plugin. However, this plugin permits lots of customization settings such as media optimization, lazy-loading, database optimization, pre-loading, and much more. It also works nicely with all popular plugins – Yoast SEO, Sucuri, Cloudflare, and many others.
In addition, WP Rocket is for bloggers or webmasters who are beginners and have no technical knowledge about caching. In less than 5minutes, anyone can configure this plugin without any problem.
However, after activating the WP-Rocket WordPress plugin, it will automatically apply all safe and recommended settings. WP Rocket also compresses the files such as (CSS and Java-scripts or HTML files) and reduces the page size without breaking the page. Overall, the WP Rocket plugin is the most caching plugin for WordPress. In addition, it helps to boost the performance of your site.
Core Features of WP Rocket v3.8.1 – Caching Plugin for WordPress
- Compatible with CDN
- Easy to configure and setup
- No technical experts required to use
- Works with all type of websites
- Easy to understand settings
- Automatically enables recommended settings on installation
- Lazy images, videos, and iFrames
- Files optimization supports
- Files compression support
- Custom cache lifespan
- Permits you to Prefetch DNS requests
- Forced cache refresh option
- in addition, preloading of pages
- Preload URL’s from sitemaps
- GZip compression
- Optimization of Google fonts
- Preload cache support
- Browser caching support
- However, permits you to remove query strings
- Assists you to get 90+ Google page speed insights score
- Different cache for mobile site
- Improve the overall performance of the site
New features in WP Rocket v3.8.1 (Changelog)
- Other: Remove the option of “Remove jQuery Migrate”.
- Bugfix: The pattern used for jQuery exclusion from deferring updates.
- The plugin’s lowest requirements have been changed to WordPress 5.2 and PHP 7.0.
- New feature: Add a new option to images found on the page to automatically add missing dimensions.
- Enhancement: Add a new UI field to detect images/iframes from lazyload.
- Enhancement: Add a new UI field to detect files from deferring JS.
- Some other improvements and minor bug fixes.