Main Features of Asset CleanUp Pro
- From the front-end, manage JS/CSS files directly
- Test Mode for debugging
- Site-wide unload options
- Bulk unloads support
- Decrease render-blocking resources by deferring CSS
- Defer & Async attributes
- Show the file size of each loaded JS & CSS files
- Minify and combine loaded CSS & JS files
- Change the location of CSS & JS files (<Head> or <Body>)
- Remove Windows Live Editor, RSD, Rest API, etc.
- Disable XML-RPC protocol
- Inline CSS & JS files
- Higher page speed score
- Permits to unload specific plugins
New Features in Asset CleanUp Pro v188.8.131.52 (Changelog)
- Enhancement: Make it more understandable in “Plugins Manager” where the admin is applying the plugin unload rules.
- Stop Asset CleanUp Pro from activating when REST /wp-json/ calls are made due to issues with other plugins.
- Add up a note below the text area that multiple RegExes are allowed one per line to inform the admin of this choice
- Fix: if admins mistakenly move the CSS/JS manager to the right side of the edited post, It moves back to its place within the edit post/page area.
- And many other bug fixes and small improvements.