Today I am going to share the recipe for an Eggless chocolate mug cake. Are you feeling hungry? Are you with your boyfriend or looking for some sweet instant desserts? So you are at the right spot. This chocolate mug is one of my favourite cakes. Whenever I get tired and have no time I just prepare it within 2 minutes and enjoy it.
It takes only 1 minute in the microwave oven. This cake has chunks of melted chocolate. If you like ice cream then you can also top it with ice cream and top it with sugar also.
Prep time: 1minute Cook time: 1 minute
Total time: 2minutes Serving: 2 mug cake
- 2/4 cup Maida or All purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons Castor Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 8 tablespoons Milk chocolate small pieces
- 4 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 2/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- A pinch of Salt
- 6 tablespoons Milk
- Icing Sugar for dusting on top
- Take a bowl, mix together flour, cocoa powder, castor sugar, baking soda and salt.
- Add vegetable oil and milk in it and mix it well. Then mix in the milk chocolate.
- Take 2 mugs, put all the material in them.
- Microwave it for 60-90 seconds. In a 800 watt microwave, it usually takes only 90 seconds.
- After that dust icing sugar on the top and you can also add some ice cream on the top and eat immediately.
Nutrition in 1 cake
Calories: 534kcal | | Protein: 9g | Fat: 26g | Potassium: 312mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 44g | Vitamin A: 132IU | Calcium: 131mg | Iron:3mg|Carbohydrates: 74g| Saturated Fat: 20g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 332mg |